Medical Representative (MR) - Job No.170668
Boehringer Ingelheim (Hong Kong) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004967237
Employer Ref. BIHK-17103
To cope with our business expansion, we are now looking for a Medical Representative.
- Drive sales success of the assigned market.
- Maximize sales volume in line with company policies and plans.
- Develop new / maintain relationship with customers ensuring high level of customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Life Science, Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, or a related discipline.
- At least 1 year's sales experience in local pharmaceutical market including hands-on experience in government sector. Experience in New Drug Enlistment a plus.
- Outgoing, result oriented, customer focused.
- Independent with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, time and self-management competencies.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese).
- Candidates with more experience and demonstrated competencies may be considered for appointment as Senior Medical Representative.
We offer attractive benefits, salary packages and career development opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with your full resume, current and expect salary at this link:
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and if you do not hear from us within six weeks from your application, you could consider your application unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Boehringer Ingelheim (Hong Kong) Ltd
About Boehringer Ingelheim (Hong Kong) Ltd
The Boehringer Ingelheim group is one of the world’s 20 leading pharmaceutical companies. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim operates globally with 145 affiliates and a total of some 50,000 employees. The focus of the family-owned company, founded in 1885, is researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing new medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine.
Social responsibility is an important element of the corporate culture at Boehringer Ingelheim. This includes worldwide involvement in social projects, such as the initiative “Making more Health” and caring for the employees. Respect, equal opportunities and reconciling career and family form the foundation of the mutual cooperation. In everything it does, the company focuses on environmental protection and sustainability.
In 2015, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of about 14.8 billion euros. R&D expenditure corresponds to 20.3 per cent of its net sales. The Hong Kong operations started in 1977 and we are among the Top 20 leading pharmaceutical companies in Hong Kong