Waterfall Sport & Wellness
MEMBER SERVICES OFFICER (Job Ref: MSO/AW/RC)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831255
- Maintain daily club operation and tidiness of the clubhouse
- Handling customer’s enquiries and complaints
- Monitor assigned contractors when carrying out their duties
- Assist in managing club facilities
- Carry out administrative work and other duties as assigned by management
- Good communication skills and customer service-oriented attitude is essential
- Secondary 5 or above, Diploma in Sports and Recreation or related discipline is an advantage
- Hands-on experience of MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Diligent, able to work independently and under pressure
- Shift duty and public holiday work are required
- Relevant experience will be an advantage
- Fresh graduate candidates will be considered for Member Services Assistant openings
We offer the right candidate free membership, medical insurance, professional training, 12 days annual leave, excellent career prospect and more.
Competitive salary of $12K to $13K or above and attractive employee benefits will be offered to the right full-time candidates.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or call Ms. Wong at 2271 4001.