Computer Recruitment Consultants Limited was established in 1985. We are the oldest IT staff recruitment agency in Hong Kong and our mission is to attend to the needs of all employers seeking for professional IT staff across the whole spectrum of skills and experience. We commit to provide the cost effective and quality staffing search and selection service to our clients through our extensive network in various industries including information technology, bank / finance, insurance, telecommunications, trading, manufacturing, transportation, logistics...
Leveraging 30 years' expertise in the IT recruitment business, we uphold our tradition of providing sentence of excellence services to our clients and candidates in the 21st century.
Membership Assistant, Development (M+) Part-time
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920834
Museum for visual culture
A cornerstone of the ambitious West Kowloon Cultural District Project, M+ is Hong Kong’s new museum for visual culture, encompassing 20th and 21st - century art, design and architecture, and moving image from Hong Kong, China, Asia and beyond.
Job title: Membership Assistant, Development
Duration: 1 Dec 2016 to 31 Mar 2017
Working hour: About 115 hours per month with flexbile working hour
- Working on the M+ Pilot Membership Programme that will be launched in the newly built M+ Pavilion in Summer 2016;
- Assist with event related logistics, including liaising with external vendors, setting up of event spaces and implementing the events themselves;
- Working closely with M+ staff and departments such as Marketing & Customer Experience, Finance to ensure that Membership scheme runs smoothly and also help run the member events;
- Acting as liaison between internal and external parties when necessary;
- Drafting tender documents and letters when necessary;
- Assisting with RSVPs and maintaining accurate and updated RSVP lists;
- Respond to members concerns and enquiries via phone or email in a professional and respectful manner
- Assist with general administrative duties.
- Possess a recognised university degree;
- Have at least 3 years of experience working on special events, or project management;
- Possess strong planning abilities, with excellent time management skills;
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Be able to work flexibly, be creative and take initiatives to problem solve as needed;
- Be able to have a flexible work schedule to work some weekends and evenings during events in lieu of week day work;
- Have the ability to work in Chinese and English; and
- Have the ability to work well in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Interested parties, please forward your resume in WORD FORMAT to us by clicking here Computer Recruitment Consultants Limited or email: email@example.com or fax to 2528-9091. The information provided by candidates will be treated in strict CONFIDENTIAL and will only be used for recruitment purpose