The Madison Group
The Madison Group was founded in 1996 in Hong Kong as a company representing premium lifestyle brands like bulthaup, Sub-Zero, WOLF and Rimadesio. Through the years, The Madison Group has collaborated with the region's leading property developers on residential projects that have become the benchmark of luxury of living. Today, the group has operations and retail outlets in Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing and Hangzhou. Its newly launched concept store, House of Madison, is an expression of its retail ambitions.
Launched in October 2014, House of Madison is a groundbreaking retail experience by The Madison Group, a global company representing luxury lifestyle brands. The sprawling three-storey, 12,000 square foot space serves as a retail playground for tinkers and tinkerers, artists and artisans exploring the intersection of design, gastronomy and the art of expressive living.
To cope with the company's expansion and market demands, we are now looking for high calibre to join our winning team.
Membership Service Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917443
- Handle customers’ enquiries, membership registration and retain their loyalty in a professional manner
- Plan, develop and implement the growth strategies for recruitment of new members and retention of existing members.
- Analyzing existing program, membership materials, membership retention rates and opportunities for improvement.
- Handle feedback and complaints from Members and ensure proper follow-up is performed.
- Work with internal departments to seek possible solution for customers
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required by supervisor
- Diploma or above in related discipline with at least 1 years' solid experience in customer or membership services
- A proven track record of developing strategies to retain, develop and grow membership
- Team work, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Proactive, good telephone manner and customer-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in PC knowledge (MS office)
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.