DFS Group Limited
DFS Group Limited is the world's leading luxury retailer catering to the traveling public. We have attained this position by listening to our clientele, adapting to changes in our customer base, and continually responding with innovative concepts.
Our strength lies in our strategic brand partnerships, groundbreaking store and product development, superior assortments, and targeted marketing programs.
As we continue to perfect our business model, improve our offerings and expand into emerging markets, we are well positioned to remain the world's leading luxury retailer.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915498
Employer Ref. GM/MA-1112
POSITION SUMMARY: Assist the Merchandise Manager in the daily administration of office functions, including the coordination of information needed by corporate office, divisions and vendors.
- Follow-up on correspondence, requests and projects as directed by the Merchandise Manager.
- Interface with the divisions and vendors via phone, e-mail, fax, and letters/memos with a twenty-four hour response time.
- Update and maintain division assortment plan files.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly Inform reports as required and appropriate.
- Maintain organized files, records and detailed departmental data regularly.
- Maintain vendor information in DFS Merchandise Systems database. Maintain UPC code, cost and retails in MCS.
- Compile statistical data using Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint for Monthly report needs, strategy meetings and any other presentations throughout the year.
- Assist the MM and VP, GMM with meeting preparations and presentation material.
- Other projects as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Previous merchandising and/or planning experience preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to a variety of organizational levels.
- Good at problem solving abilities and handling multiple priorities.
- Very detail oriented, with a high level of accuracy and the ability to detect inconsistencies in data
We offer competitive compensation packages to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with covering letter indicating your latest and expected salary to email@example.com
Candidates not notified within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal data collected is solely for recruitment related purpose and will be treated in strict confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 6 months from the date of application. Applicants have the right to request access to and/or correction of your personal data. Request should be made to our Talent Management Department.