NBC Hong Kong Merchants Limited
The TJX Companies, Inc. (www.tjx.com) is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide, ranking No. 89 in the most recent U.S. Fortune 500 listings. With $30.9 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores in 9 countries, 3 e-commerce sites, and approximately 216,000 Associates. We see ourselves as a global, off-price, value retailer. We operate T.J. Maxx and Marshalls (combined, The Marmaxx Group), HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com, in the United States; Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls (combined, TJX Canada) in Canada; and T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria, and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K., and Trade Secret in Australia (combined, TJX International).
Our off-price mission is to deliver great value to customers through the combination of fashion, brand, quality and price. We operate with a rapidly changing assortment of brand name and designer merchandise at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day. With our value proposition and exciting treasure-hunt shopping experience, we believe that our demographic reach is among the widest in retail as we attract a broad range of fashion and value conscious customers across many income levels and demographic groups.
Merchandise Assistant / Sourcing
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835237
- Fluent in conversation, written and comprehension of English and Mandarin Chinese; other languages or Chinese dialects a plus.
- Able to work as a team member with the Senior Sourcing Specialist and vendor community to insure that proper Purchase Order execution.
- Some travel into mainland China is required.
- Must uphold the highest level of integrity; reference checks will be conducted.
- Knowledge in U.S. retail market needed.
- Complete understanding of buying office mind-set and business principles.
- Able to work independently while at the same time be a team-player.
- Understanding of U.S. customs and international logistics and trade.
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office programs.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills required.
- Able to plan and multi-task various projects and directions at one time.
- Good people and interpersonal skills.
- Only relevant work experience resumes will be considered.
Minimum experience required to perform this job.
- University graduate
We offer 5 days work and medical benefit to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to: email@example.com