Grand Mountain International Limited
A well-established international manufacturing company in BBQ and metal products invites self-motivated and competent individuals to apply for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780099
Employer Ref. MM - GM
• Source and develop new products
• Work closely with different departments to complete sourcing and development projects
• Follow up artwork, IM, product packaging, etc.
• Coordinate with the vendor factories and ensure all samples and shipments are delivered on time
• Prepare documents for customer meetings
• Higher diploma or above with engineering background will be advantage
• Min. 1 year experience in merchandising field and handling metal products in US market
• Good communication and negotiation skill
• Able to perform well under work pressure and meet tight deadline
• Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
• Good computer skills
• Frequent travel to China is required
• Immediately available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume, current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.