Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780131
Employer Ref. 91M0078401
- Liaise and maintain good business relationships with customers for product development and order placement
- Handle customer's order enquiries
- Coordinate with internal departments to follow up orders from new development to bulk production
- Prepare routine reports and order follow up till on time delivery
- Travel to factories in China and oversea may be required
- Diploma or above in Clothing, Textiles or related disciplines
- At least 5 years' experience in garment merchandising with knowledge of the development and production process
- Experience in handle brassiere / lingerie products of Fast Fashion Brands
- Good communication skills, strong sense of responsibility, independent, self-motivated
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese, English
To apply on line, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Ms. Oscar Leung on + 852 2232 3401.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.