A-TEX Asia Limited
A-TEX is a young and dynamic company, established in 1991 in Denmark with subsidiaries in Turkey, India, Hong Kong, China, Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, UK and USA. We are developing and producing trimmings to the textile industry, such as labels, hangtags and stickers. Our new business Bags & Packaging and Store Council is expanding very fast with exciting opportunities.
The most important thing about having a job is that you are happy with it, as you are spending many hours with colleagues and collaborators. At A-TEX we are doing everything we can, to create jobs that are fun, inspiring and challenging.
A-TEX offers you much more than just an exciting job. In our creative environment there will be room for unfolding your capabilities without constraints and you will get to know many new colleagues.
We are characterized by growth, brisk activity and change, and where the employees' satisfaction and input are of great importance.
In order to cope with our high growth of business, we are looking for a caliber individual to fill the following position :
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780348
- Support the packaging team to develop strategic sourcing plans for all types of packaging activities from design, pilot tool and production mold
- Communicate with internal and external parties to ensure timely delivery
- Perform on-site inspections/ audits for quality issues
- Maintain good supplier relationship
- Diploma or University graduate in Purchasing or Business discipline
- 3 - 5 years related experience in the printing and packaging industry is required
- Experience in dealing with overseas customers/offices is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong skills in negotiation with vendors
- Data consolidation and analysis, handling multi-tasks and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of business processes in merchandising from enquiry until Familiar with the updated testing standard for EU and US
- Energetic, detail-minded, well organized to develop good relationship with both customers and suppliers
- Capable to monitor vendors performance and source vendors for new items
- Proficiency in spoken & written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Travel to PRC occasionally
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Our Offer :
We offer friendly working environment, 13-month pay, 5 day work-week, performance bonus, medical & dental insurance.
Website : www.a-tex.com
* All applications and personal data is used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated with strict confidentiality *