Debenhams Hong Kong Limited
Debenhams is a leading international, multi-channel brand with a British heritage which trades out of 240 stores across 28 countries. In the UK, Debenhams has a top four market share in womenswear & menswear. It also has a top 10 share in childrenswear.
At Debenhams, we give our customers around the world a unique, differentiated and exclusive mix of own brands, international brands and concessions.
We are looking for a high caliber candidate to join us as:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782717
- Follow up production, manage the critical path until shipment completed
- Monitor development progress and ensure correct samples are delivered to buyer in a timely manner
- Sample packing and delivery arrangement
- Bachelor degree holder in any discipline
- At least 3 years merchandising experience in Home products with UK and/or EU market, preferably having worked in a buying office
- Experience in home accessories will be advantage
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Good computer knowledge
- Excellent communication, organizational & interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn, detail-oriented, responsible, self-motivated, independent and able to deal with multi-tasks under pressure and tight timeline
- Passionate to Home products
We offer challenging opportunity and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Our benefits include:
- 5-day work week
- Group Medical and Life Insurance
- Flexible working hours
Interested party please send your resume with current & expected salary and contact details by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.