We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830985
Employer Ref. 505566
A well-known global luxury brand, our client is currently searching for a high-caliber Merchandiser to join their regional team and continue growing the brand in this region.
- Assist in formulation and Execution of seasonal buying strategies that achieve sales, gross margin and inventory productivity goals through all channels
- Assist in managing the regional plan; including weekly sales, inventory levels, cancellations and shifts in the business.
- Monitor the sales performance and participate in cost setting
- Proactively collaborates with cross-functional partners; including planning, retail operations, marketing and visual merchandising to gather key information that support merchandising decisions
- Ad-Hoc Projects
- Bachelor's degree with 3 years of merchandising experience
- Leather experience highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Fluent in Chinese and English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Steven Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5197 for a confidential discussion