Furrion is a fast growing company who specialize in modern design and manufacturer of Audio visual, Kitchen appliances and electrical products for USA and European markets. Furrion has a simple approach, we work hard, and we do this because we love it. Our end goal is making sure our customer's life is improved by using our products.
With offices in USA, UK, Hong Kong and China, Furrion supplies many large retailers with custom design and developing products. We have strategic alliances with some large UK retailers and have our own distribution network in USA.
We are currently looking for people who stand out in front of the crowd who are enthusiastic, loyal and passionate. Ambition builds great things, we at Furrion want to hear from the people who want to reach their goals and help us reach ours.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831072
- Manage supply chain of TV, Car Stereo products for USA or EU market
- Enhance operations and procedures of supply chains
- Handle material sourcing, order specification, costing, price negotiation, order confirmation, sample coordination, quality control, packaging matters for the assigned products
- Manage entire process from product development to delivery
- Deal with sourcing, product specification review, costing, drawing, quality assurance matters for new products
- Work with factories for matters involved from product development to completion so as to meet timelines
- Handle quality assurance and quality control matters
- High Diploma or above in merchandising, business or related disciplines
- At least 3 solid years of merchandising experience in TV, Car Stereo products
- Strong sourcing, negotiation and interpersonal skill
- Strong leadership and problem solving skill
- Familiar with quality standards for assigned product categories to USA or EEC market
- Excellent communication skills with good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Occasional business travel to suppliers and Dongguan office
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and finish projects within deadline
- Detail-minded, organized and self-motivated
We offer a 5-day working week, attractive remuneration, harmonious working environment for the right candidate. If you would like to take the challenge to stretch your ability and form part of our team, please submit your application to us.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used only for recruitment related purposes.