- Handle with customer and supplier accounts and maintaining good relationship with existing customers and suppliers;
- Responsible for project development & sample development;
- Liaise on the sample status and shipment schedule;
- Coordinate with retail shop in Japan and follow up enquiries;
- Take care of Sales Order and Purchase Order and liaise with Japanese colleagues.
- Experience in watch field is a must;
- 3-4 years or above of merchandiser/sales coordinator experience in watch industry;
- Having quality control knowledge will be an advantage;
- Knowing Japanese product market is definitely an advantage;
- Diploma or above in Business, Marketing or related discipline;
- Initiative, energetic and be a good team player;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Willing to travel to Japan.
We offer attractive working package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with your detailed resume and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.