NEXT PLC is a UK based retailer offering exciting, beautifully designed, excellent quality fashion clothes and accessories for men, women and children together with a full range of homewares. We trade from more than 500 stores in the UK and over 180 stores in more than 30 countries overseas. NEXT Directory, a home shopping catalogue and on line shopping with more than 2 million active customers. We also serve customers in 35 countries outside the UK through our international website.
NEXT SOURCING, a wholly owned subsidy of NEXT designs, sources, buys and merchandises NEXT branded products from overseas offices in Europe, South Asia and the Far East. We are looking for a high caliber candidate to meet with the new challenge to join our Hong Kong team in an exciting, fast paced and demanding sourcing office.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917026
- Handle orders processing from product development to production
- Coordinate with overseas customers and factory on order requirements
- Manage and follow up with production line to ensure the product quality and ensure timely delivery are met our requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Diploma in Clothing / textiles / fabric studies or above
- Around 3 years merchandising experience in footwear field
- Familiar with UK garment market is advantageous
- Knowledge & experience in footwear product is a must
- Good command of written and spoken English & Mandarin, good computer knowledge
- Self-motivated, independent, proactive, responsible, decisive working style and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer attractive salary remuneration including 5-day working week to the right candidate. Interested parties, please click the following button "APPLY NOW" for sending your Curriculum Vitae with expected salary and availability to us.
To know more about NEXT, please visit http://www.next.co.uk/.
(Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data provided by applicants will be strictly used for recruitment purpose only.)