Clover Group International Ltd
Founded in 1956, Clover Group is one of the leading manufacturers of intimate lingerie for numerous prestige brand labels throughout North America and Europe. Over the course of half a century, we have evolved from a single lingerie factory with 50 staff into a global operation, with manufacturing facilities in China, India and Cambodia and a professional team of 7,000 employees. Today, Clover produces millions of lingerie per year, making us the partner of preference of the world’s best-known brands, and a leading manufacturer of intimate apparel. To cope with our future development, Clover Group invites high-notch calibers to join, to contribute and to share our success.
Merchandiser (Intimate wear)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919948
- Responsible for coordination of daily operational activities in product development and/or order follow up
- Liaise and communicate with overseas customers, factories in mainland China and offshore areas and internal depts. to ensure product samples and bulk production are met with clients’ requirements
- Assist in negotiation on price and costing package
- Monitor order tracking activities to meet quantity, quality, order specification and delivery dates requirements.
- F.5 or above
- At least 3 year experience in garment merchandising
- Experience in bra and panties is preferred
- Experienced in communicate with various departments to resolve problems encourtered
- Good PC knowledge
- Good command of both written and spoken English, able to communicate in Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work, discretionary bonus, medical & group life insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary via email attention to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW" to visit our website and select Career.
For more details on Clover Group, please visit our website: http://www.clover.com.hk
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes within our Group and our related companies only. Applicants not having heard from us within 6 weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after one full calendar year.