Migros (Hong Kong) Ltd
MIGROS is the Number One in the Swiss retail sector and largest employer in Switzerland with more than 97,000 employees. We are proud of our cooperative philosophy, our regional roots and our total commitment to providing sustainable products and services.
Migros (Hong Kong) Ltd. ("MHK") is one of the two sourcing offices in Migros group. MHK is the interface between our headquarters in Switzerland and our suppliers in Far East in its procurement procedures. MHK is responsible of sourcing, developing and the quality control of a diversified range of products which include electronics, household goods, furniture, foods, fashion textile, sport gears, etc.
We are an ever growing retail in Switzerland and as a result the sourcing office in Hong Kong grows at rapid speed. To cope with our business development, we are now looking for a high calibre individual to join us.
Please visit our website for more information: https://report.migros.ch/2015/en/overview-of-migros/vision-mission-strategy/
Merchandiser (Light Assortment)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920122
- Source new suppliers and products, price negotiation
- Support buyers for decision making
- Follow up orders, contact with buyers and suppliers
- Organize samples and packaging in accordance with quality requirement
- Visit suppliers, factories and trade fairs
- Higher Diploma or above, with English and Chinese passed in HKCEE
- Minimum 3 years solid Merchandiser experience in Light Assortment including in & outdoor lighting assortment, plugs, battery and solar light
- Profound technical experience in lighting is preferred
- Profound knowledge on China supplier base
- Manufacturing experience in LED light is an advantage
- Familiar with quality requirement in Swiss and German markets
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Conversant with MS Office 2010 (i.e. Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Diligent, pro-active, detailed mind and good time management skill
- Immediate available will be advantage
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates.
If you are interested to this post, please send your CV in WORD format with your latest/last package and expected package.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment only