jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920714
Employer Ref. 503540/001
A world leading sourcing office is currently looking for a Merchandiser (woven wear / Knit) to join the innovative and young team.
- Work and liaise with company factories and internal supporting departments for order management.
- Able to help customer to follow up on sampling, pricing, order placement, quality control and shipping arrangement effectively by considering customer's requirements and supplier's resources.
- Coordinate with factories to ensure timely deliveries.
- Work closely with other departments such as Quality Control and Shipping for updating the quality standard and shipment status.
- Manage supplier relationships and monitoring supplier performance to ensure that critical path timeframes are met.
- Diploma or degree in merchandising, supply chain or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in woven/knit wear merchandising field.
- Experience in product sourcing knowledge and bargaining technique.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, and Mandarin is required.
- Proficient in MS Office. (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
About the organisation:
An excellent opportunity to join a world leading company.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.