Merchant Ambassador (Holdings) Ltd. is a leading toy and consumer products company selling into many of the largest retail groups across Europe, North America, and Asia. Our product lines cover private label toys & games, environmentally friendly products, licensed products, and table games. We are growing rapidly and looking for talented, bright and creative individuals to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921836
Main responsibilities would be:
- Full supervision and handling of our retail clients, mainly consisting of large multinational chain stores.
- Merchandiser role at MA is independent beginning-to-end handling of client’s accounts, from quotes to shipment.
- Handling new enquiries: costing analysis, quote preparations, samples, and supervising OEM developments.
- Preparation of various order documents e.g. P/I, P/O’s, vendor registration documents.
- Overseeing & organizing pre-production scheduling, lab testing issues, artwork development, and factory audit issues. Must have experience in supervising all these tasks.
- Handle full set of shipping and payment documents including L/C.
- Supervising our China based staff and vendors to ensure orders on track.
- Daily communications with customers for ongoing orders and new opportunities.
- Strong experience in merchandising role for international trading company is a must, with strength in all areas from marketing, operations, documents, logistics, payments.
- Experience handling large western retailer accounts, especially for European market, are highly desirable.
- Experience in toys industry/trading is highly desirable.
- Energetic individual required with great communication skills in English + Cantonese + Mandarin, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work independently, have strong ‘multi-tasking’ abilities, resourceful & pro-active.
- Strong computer skills in regular MS Office programs.
- Must be professional, high-calibre, with consistently high performance throughout career.
- Immediately available is required.
Please include resume, reference letters, and expected salary. Information collected will be solely for recruitment purpose.