Omnibrand's idea lies in product quality, customer service and constant product innovation. As an expanding garment group, we are looking for energetic and enthusiastic candidates to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996638
- To assist Sr. Merchandiser in sample handling and follow up orders;
- To co-ordinate the product development and sourcing with factories;
- Daily duty from sample development to bulk production follow up;
- Responsible for ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Diploma or above in Merchandising;
- Minimum 5 years garment merchandising experience;
- 3 years solid experience in cut and sewn knit, sweater knit is a essential;
- Good knowledge of garment manufacturing preferable in Europe market;
- Detailed-oriented, able to meet deadline, work under pressure;
- Can be patience, responsible, self-motivated and good interpersonal & communication skill;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- Good PC skills and familiar with MS Office operation;
- Immediate available is preferable.
We offer attractive remuneration and a five-day week. Interested parties, please send your full resume with present/expect salary and date of availability to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now". Attn: Miss Chan
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.