Merchandiser (Gifts, Premium & Lifestyle Products)
Agnes b. HK Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999215
- Responsible for sourcing, sample and product development;
- Assist in monitoring and evaluating suppliers’ and manufacturers’ performance;
- Negotiate best delivery and payment terms with factory;
- Set up the schedule for inspection and shipment release;
- Set up size specification library;
- Prepare monthly and seasonal reports on production cost, drop rate, delivery schedule, etc.
- Diploma or above in Textile and Clothing or other related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in gifts, premium & lifestyle products;
- Possess sourcing network with suppliers and high quality gifts, premium & lifestyle products manufacturers will be an advantage;
- Good organization, communication & negotiation skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua).
We offer competitive remuneration package, 5-day work week and career development to successful candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected salary to:
Human Resources & Administration Department
13/F., Cityplaza Three,
14 Taikoo Wan Road,
Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong.
or via email to email@example.com.
* All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Agnes b. HK Limited
About Agnes b. HK Limited
"I want to make clothes that can be kept for a lifetime."
agnès b. has since the beginning, been creating timeless pieces for every collection, defining her own vocabulary while mixing classic fashion codes with streetwear style. Snap cardigans, full-piece jumpers, petticoats, striped t-shirts, perfecto, strapless dresses, mini skirts, leather pants, cotton leggings...all unforgettable pieces adaptable to any and all styles of the moment.
If you share the same philosophy with agnès b., come and join us!