DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. is an authentic full-line sporting goods retailer offering a broad assortment of brand name sporting goods equipment, apparel, and footwear in a specialty store environment. The Company also owns Golf Galaxy, Inc., a multi-channel golf specialty retailer, True Runner, a new running store bringing runners the best in footwear, apparel, accessories and service, e-commerce websites and catalog operations.
Our Hong Kong office is now looking for high caliber candidate to fill the following open position:
Merchandiser (Hardlines - Lodge)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146163
This position is responsible for managing the merchandising and product development timeline from sample development to final production.
- Work closely with vendors and Product Development teams in the Corporate Office to achieve sourcing and production requirements; includes coordination of activities in sample development, costing package coordination, preliminary screening, and order tracking;
- Ensure that production requirements are communicated clearly to necessary business partners and that production processes are managed in a manner that ensures on time delivery;
- Diagnose production programs and work with factory personnel to develop alternatives;
- Monitor order tracking activities to meet quantity, quality, and product specifications and delivery requirements;
- May assist with negotiations on pricing for potential programs;
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks/projects as assigned by the superior.
- Diploma or Degree in Merchandising or related discipline is an advantage ;
- At least 3 years+ relevant experience in a merchandising and/or sourcing environment, exposure with sporting goods products is highly preferred;
- Experience in dealing with off-shore factories;
- Knowledge of the U.S. retail market is an advantage;
- Proficient in MS office;
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin preferred;
- Willingness to Travel.
Interested parties, please click the 'APPLY NOW' button for application. All information received will be used for recruitment purposes only.