Benetton is present in 120 countries around the world with a strong Italian character whose style, quality and passion are clearly seen in its brands: the casual United Colors of Benetton and the glamour oriented Sisley . The Group has a total yearly production of over 150 million garments and a distribution network of around 6,000 contemporary stores around the world, offering high quality customer services and generating a total turnover of over 2 billion euro.
Merchandiser - Fabric
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922439
Employer Ref. JD 16015
- Handle product development and sourcing
- Follow up Fabric Mill allocation
- Assist in bulk production, ensuring on-time delivery of bulk fabric in good quality for garment production
- Responsible for fabric library management
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- High diploma or above in Apparel/ Clothing/ Textiles or related professional discipline
- At least 3 years merchandising experience in Textiles trading / Manufacturing
- Hand-on experience in production, development and bulk follow up
- Sound technical / quality knowledge in fabric
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
We offer 5-day week and good career development opportunities in a young and dynamic environment. Interested parties, please send your resume, stating your current & expected salary to email@example.com.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)