Merchandiser – Lingerie (Fast Fashion)
Top Form International Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836047
- Liaise and maintain good business relationships with customers for product development and order placement
- Handle customer's order enquiries
- Coordinate with internal departments to follow up orders from new development to bulk production
- Prepare routine reports and order follow up till on time delivery
- Travel to factories in China and oversea may be required
- Diploma or above in Clothing, Textiles or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience in garment merchandising with knowledge of the development and production process
- Experience in handle brassiere / lingerie products of Fast Fashion Brands
- Good communication skills, strong sense of responsibility, independent, self-motivated
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese, English and Putonghua
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work week, 13-months’ salary, annual leave, medical and personal accident insurances as well as excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary to the Group HR & Administration Department.
For more details about our Group, please visit our website at http://www.topformbras.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome. Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purpose only. It may also be disclosed to our subsidiaries or associates to process the information for appointment. Applicants who are not contacted within four weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. The applications will be retained for a maximum period of 12 months after the selection process is finalized and we may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement can be provided upon request by contacting Group HR & Administration Department at the above email address.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Top Form International Limited
About Top Form International Limited
Established in Hong Kong in 1963, Top Form International Limited (HKSE stock code: 0333.hk) is one of the leading international ladies intimate apparel companies with value-added services in products design, development and manufacturing. The company offers a wide variety of high quality ladies intimate apparel and accessories; and property investment businesses. It has over 8,000 headcounts set in Hong Kong headquarters office and factories in PRC, Thailand and Cambodia.
Top Form upholds its corporate mission to the world class manufacturer and provides the best value to our client. To embrace with upcoming business potentials, we would like to invite high calibers to join and grow with us.