Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Merchandiser- Power tools
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920442
Employer Ref. 91M0076427
A leading buying office is currently looking for merchandiser to join their HK team.
- Finding, evaluating and engaging suppliers across AP region of goods and services.
- Implementing an effective supplier strategy that delivers the right product, at the right price and quality in order to meet the Country Buying Team's requirements and standards
- Negotiating cost prices and MOQ effectively to ensure the Category delivers across all product areas.
- Coordinate with Quality team to make sure the product quality met the standard
- Degree in Supply Chan, economics and other relevant discipline
- 3-5 years related merchandising experience
- Solid experience in handling hardline products
- Strong in offshore sourcing
- Knowledge in EU & US market
If you are interested, please feel free to contact Bianca Tsang on 2232 3413 or Click Apply. Only shortlist candidate will be contacted. Thank you!