REWE Far East Limited
The REWE Group with its headquarters in Cologne, Germany is one of the largest food retailers in Europe with a strong non-food business base. Serving customers through different channels such as discount stores, supermarkets and DIY stores in 13 different countries in Europe, the REWE Group combines an annual turnover over 53 billion Euro.
Merchandiser – Sanitary
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920189
This role mainly focuses on range development and order follow up on the category of Sanitary. This position belongs to Hardgoods division.
Role and Responsibilities
- Follow-up orders with vendors, customers and internal parties to ensure customers' satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Manage current supplier relationship and performance
- Negotiate with vendors to meet customers' cost and quality requirements
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team in order to meet customers' quality requirements
- Arrange sample submission to customers' for approval
- Organize and accompany buying / sourcing trips with customers
- Maintain and update order-processing system
- Perform other ad hoc duties
- Tertiary education or University degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in related merchandising field
- Familiar with German / European market
- Energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented and independent working style
- Eager to work in a team in order to achieve best results
- Good MS Office (Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Outlook) skills
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Chinese
All applications will be collected for recruitment purpose only and treated in strict confidentiality.