Merchandiser/Senior Merchandiser, Woven
HRnet One Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832687
- Work within the division according to business objectives and strategies set down by the management.
- Provide day-to-day operational direction to ensure customer orders are filled and delivered on time.
- Manage all elements of financial liability regarding the procurement of merchandise including greige, color, but garment, component and safeguard issues
- Manage the product development process
- Work with garment factories to achieve best prices
- Work to ensure a seamless co-ordination with internal colleagues related to development issues
- Provide updated market information to customers in respect of style, fabrics, delivery etc.
- Provide information on industry trends/developments
- Monitor suppliers and the production process
Job Specifications (e.g. Qualification, Job Experience):
- Minimum 5 years' merchandising experience in Woven
- Experience in ladieswear
- Experience in directly communicating and managing offshore factories is preferrable
- Fluent written and spoken English & Chinese
- Able to provide constructive solutions and directions for manufacturer to improve fit, construction, product appearance and costing
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates, including 5 days work week, 2-month bonus and medical insurance. Interested parties please click the "Apply" button below or send your CV to maggielai@hrnetone. com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HRnet One Limited
About HRnet One Limited