Merchandiser - Sweater (Stay in Dongguan) (LFF_20032017)
Li & Fung (Trading) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146652
- Follow up orders with vendors, customers, and internal parties to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Arrange sample submission to customers for approval
- Assist in the Product Development process to ensure that products meet customers’ quality and budget requirements
- Maintain strong business relationships with vendors for product development and production
- Assist in product development with factory mills. Maintain up to date mill history and capability
- Support internal merchandising team on raw material seasonal development & fabric commitment consolidation
- Monitor the shipment and logistic
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Need to stay in Dongguan office 4 days a week, housing will be provided.
- Experience in sweater in manufacturing and in US markets
- Diploma or Above in related field
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in merchandising area
- Strong product and material knowledge with good development skills, and familiar with merchandising and product development process
- Able to work under pressure, result oriented, excellent communication skills, self-motivated, responsive and detail minded
- Ability to build strong relationships with the team, communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- Well organized individual, able to manage multiple tasks, strong problem solving skills, able to meet deadlines
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please apply in confidence with full career details, current and expected salary, contact details and quote the position on the application letter.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and will only be used for recruitment purposes at Li & Fung.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Li & Fung (Trading) Ltd
About Li & Fung (Trading) Ltd
Li & Fung is a global leader in consumer goods design, development, sourcing, and logistics. Every day, our teams deliver a range of consumer goods across multiple product categories including women’s apparel and home furniture. From design to merchandising to finance and technology, the career opportunities are endless. Our people drive our businesses so we strive to attract and reward the best in our industry. They may have different life experiences, educational and cultural backgrounds, but they share many things in common: an entrepreneurial spirit, a commitment to teamwork and to customer service, and a drive to learn and to teach.