Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 45 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
We are looking for bright, energetic and highly motivated individuals to join and grow with the company.
Merchandisers and Planners, APAC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783020
Ralph Lauren is seeking to connect with suitably qualified Merchandising, Planning and Allocation professionals to discuss upcoming career opportunities at our Hong Kong Office.
As a vital member of our team, you will have a strong passion for our brand and skill sets to play a critical role in analyzing sales performance, sales margins and inventory levels.
If you enjoy working in a fast-pace environment and learning organization, are able to work well with a wide range of stakeholders cross-functionally to drive the business results, please send your application with current and expected salary for our review.
To be successful in this role, you will hold the following qualification, skills and experience:
• A Bachelor degree (with post-graduate qualifications being highly preferred)
• Minimum 3 years of solid buying, planning, distribution / allocation experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English)
• High levels of computer literacy (Excel: Pivot Table, vlookup)
• Proven capability to work under pressure and the flexibility to adapt to changing conditions
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will only be used for purpose of recruitment and selection.