Tchibo Merchandising Hong Kong LP is a sourcing, procurement and quality service company for hardware and textile products serving the head office in Hamburg, Germany.
Tchibo is one of the largest German retailers with over 30,000 outlets covering a wide range of consumer goods and apparel with over 11,000 employees worldwide. Tchibo also has an international presence in Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Switzerland, Turkey, etc and a customer awareness in Germany of 99%.
In addition, Tchibo is the world’s fourth-largest coffee producer and sells coffee brands such as Davidoff Caf, Tchibo, Gala von Eduscho, Jilhavanka & Eduscho. The company is market leader for roasted coffee in Germany, Austria, Poland and the Czech Republic and is engaged in coffee export activities all over the world.
Apart from Internet sales, as well as over 820 own Tchibo shops; products are also sold in high street shops such as bakeries, drugstores, photo stores and in supermarkets, etc. Each week Tchibo offers its customers a new selection of non-food products based on a common theme “A new experience every week”. The diversity of themes alone and the number of products offered over the course of the year, ensures that there is something for everyone.
Tchibo’s target is to provide unique assortments and high quality products to the customers. All products are specially developed in regard to design, features, materials and packaging. They have to meet strict quality standards and are manufactured exclusively for Tchibo.
Tchibo’s retail concept is unique in the market and has been very successful over the years.
You are welcome to visit our website: www.tchibo.com. Due to our rapid expansion, we are looking for high calibre candidates to fill up the following position:
Merchandisers, Hardware (Kitchenware & Household / Sports & Toys / Furniture)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920154
- Merchandiser, Hardware (Kitchenware and Household items) (Ref.: MHW001)
- Merchandiser, Hardware (Sports and Toys items) (Ref.: MHW002)
- Merchandiser, Hardware (Furniture) (Ref.: MHW003)
- Form 5 or above
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in merchandising field
- Extensive product knowledge in Metal/ Plastic kitchenware & household / Sports & Toys / Indoor or outdoor furniture items
- Excellent negotiation and sourcing skills
- Attentive to details and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Good computer knowledge (MS office and Chinese Word Processing)
- Occasional travel to China and South East Asia required
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, double pay, discretionary bonus, medical & dental insurance, travel allowance, etc. Interested parties, please send your CV with expected salary and availability, and by quoting reference number in the subject by clicking "Apply Now" . Candidates who are not contacted within 8 weeks should consider their application as unsuccessful.
(The information provided will be used for selection purpose only.)
More Jobs from this Company
QM Engineers, Hardware (Toys, Plush & Sport – Ref: QMHW001 / Plastic & Metal – Ref: QMHW002)