Merchandising Clerks (4-months Contract)
Carter’s Global Sourcing Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999801
- Support team to download information from the system (tech pack, artwork, linesheets)
- Support team to consolidate excel reporting summary (vendor placement, sample status, BOM report
- Support team to update system data as needed
- Familiar with US market requirements
- Experience in woven/knit items, experience in children’s sleepwear is a plus
- Able to work independently
- Organized and pays close attention to detail
- Team player who is adaptive to change
- Good communications skills, good command of spoken and written English. Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel (vlookup & pivot table), knowledge in PLM is a plus
- System savvy and quick learner
Interested parties please send your application and resume, stating Current/Expected salary & Availability. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. Information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Carter’s Global Sourcing Limited
About Carter’s Global Sourcing Limited
Carter’s, Inc. (CRI) is a well-established company with history dating back to 1865. We are the largest branded marketer of baby and children’s clothing in the U.S., marketing apparel under of the most recognized and enduring brands in the nation, Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh. Our heritage of quality, innovation, and value has earned us the trust of generations of families.
In view of our continuous business expansion, we are inviting calibre teammate for following position: