Richemont Asia Pacific Limited - Cartier
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837093
Employer Ref. HKCAR-00076032
They will be fully in charge of all Merchandising tasks (assortments, stock re-balancing, alert on shortages or delays, etc.) for Fine Watchmaking offer.
* Education :
- Post-graduate degree in Science of Management, Engineering or Business Administration.
* Experience :
- 2 to 5 years, preferably in Retail industry.
* Specific competencies :
- Analytical skills, quick thinking, anticipation,
- Must be reliable on figures and administrative tasks, and familiar with complex IT systems (SAP, Excel).
* Languages :
- English (mandatory)
- Cantonese (required)
* Required interpersonal and behavioral competencies :
- Must be proactive and able to liaise with all parties involved: suppliers, Marketing, Sales teams.
- Knowledge of western culture, through education or first experience, is a bonus.
About Richemont Asia Pacific Limited - Cartier
Founded in 1847, Cartier has long been hailed as one of the world’s renowned jewellers and watchmakers. Its skilled artisans have created jewels and objets d’art for royal families, celebrities, and society’s leading citizens alike, earning Cartier the accolade “Jeweller of Kings, King of Jewellers". Today the maison continues to offer a wide range of luxury collections, including jewelleries, watches, leather goods, accessories and fragrances. To cope with its expansion, we are looking for top-quality candidates for the following vacancy.