Merchandising Manager (Seasonal and promotion items)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781487
Employer Ref. AYSW-088548
Our client is a renowned buying office and they are looking for a Merchandising Manager to look after the seasonal and promotions items. This role will lead a team of 2-3 staff and reporting to the Head of Sourcing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop supplier base that support the seasonal (Christmas, Easter etc) and promotional items
- Manage a team of merchandiser and ensure the goals and objectives are met
- Price negotiation with vendors and establish a strong business partnership with them
- Understand the cost of the products and the manufacturing process to ensure the product quality
- Regular review and detailed market updated with the team to ensure the business remain leaders for new trends
To succeed in this key role, you will have at least 8 years experience in sourcing.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a Must
- Good people management skills
- Strong negotiation skills and able to influence stakeholders
- Previous experience in working for a retailer is a Must
- Candidates with set up experience will be advantageous
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV's in WORD format to Athena Tse for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.