Omnibrand's idea lies in product quality, customer service and constant product innovation. As an expanding garment group, we are looking for energetic and enthusiastic candidates to join our team.
Merchandising Manager (Denim & Woven Bottom)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917342
- Strong in product development, pricing, communication, production planning;
- Lead the merchandising team to ensure all orders are properly follow through from sampling to production and final delivery;
- Coach the team members to maximize work efficiency and achieve business targets;
- Identify and develop new manufacturers and potential customers;
- Communication with clients;
- Visit fairs and travel
- Maintain good customer relationship to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Denim experience is a Must;
- Polytechnic or Certificate holder in fashion/clothing or equivalent with working in European garment trading company is a MUST;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant solid experience in denim & woven for manufacturing / trading;
- At least 5 years relevant management experience;
- Strong leadership, communication and problem solving skills;
- Knowhow of off-shore production in Pakistan and Bangladesh;
- Detailed-oriented, able to meet deadline, work under pressure;
- Responsible, self-motivated and good interpersonal skills;
- Good in costing, communicate with laundry and handling Denim Garment knowledge;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- Frequent traveling is required;
- Good PC skills and familiar with MS Office operation.
We offer attractive renumeration and a five-day week. Interested parties, please send your full resume with present/expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now" Attn: Miss Chan
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.