jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996615
Employer Ref. 3829730/001
- Market leader in Watch & Jewellery retail
- Excellent development opportunities and career growth
- Leadership responsibility
Our client is a very sizeable local conglomerate. They are currently expanding their Watch & Jewellery business and is hiring for a seasoned Merchandising calibre to join them.
- Drive merchandising strategies align with company objectives
- Give directions to the merchandising team to conduct sourcing and product development initiatives.
- Work closely with QC team to ensure project quality.
- Analyze and make recommendations to product & merchandising directions to ensure competitiveness in the market
- Represent Merchandising as key team member and support other functions as merchandising expert
- A minimum of 6+ years' merchandising experience in finished watch & jewellery goods
- Experience acquired from retail industry is highly preferred
- Strong understanding of merchandise flow and processes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
Our client is offering competitive salary package along with excellent employee benefit to successful candidate.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Edfeel Heung on +852 3412 4847.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk