Merchandising Manager/ Senior Merchandising Manager (Jewellery)
Up Recruitment Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917920
Our client, a luxury retail group, is now looking for a Merchandising Manager/ Senior Merchandising Manager to join their retail team. Exciting career opportunity in the luxury retail industry with a competitive package on offer.
- Develop business plans for product strategies.
- Align with Management‘s business and provide product directions and key growth drivers.
- Lead the merchandising teams to execute sourcing and product development.
- Analyze and make recommendations to product & merchandising directions to ensure competitiveness in the market.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance, inventory level, orders & shipment status, make call outs & actions plans.
- Represent Merchandising Team as Key Team Member / Contact Point and support other functions as merchandising expert.
- Bachelor degree in business, supply chain or merchandising management.
- Candidate must have Jeweler qualified certificates such as GIA / FGA.etc...
- At least 7 years in product development, sourcing and design, merchandising in luxury jeweler retail industry.
- Candidates with strong relationships with suppliers in China and APAC are highly preferred.
- Strong sense of jewelry trend and understanding of merchandise flow and processes.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills .
- Fluent in in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Up Recruitment Limited
About Up Recruitment Limited
With offices in Singapore and Hong Kong and a focus in the legal and financial sector in Asia and other parts of the globe, we are a dedicated executive recruitment agency with experienced consultants who have been professionals as lawyers, bankers and directors. With the depth of experience not only as a recruiter but as a professional, we have been committed in building an excellent network of clients and contacts all over Asia.