Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search & General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organization’s growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
- High Fashion & Luxury
- FMCG & Retail
- Finance & E-Commerce
- Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
General Enquiry: email@example.com
Job Application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 852 2203 4021
Fax: 852 2403 6022
Suites 1404 & 1406, Leighton Centre
77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay
Merchandising Planner - Lifestyle Fashion (MNC) (RT16076)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830935
Employer Ref. Our Ref: RT16076
Our client is an international lifestyle fashion retailer.
They are seeking for an energetic candidate to join their Merchandising Team.
- Analyze and forecast business & product sales trend to ensure effective merchandising planning and allocation
- Assist in coordinating & developing assortment plans and monthly product flow
- Perform sales forecasting model down to SKU level
- Prepare various reports, e.g. purchase order and sell-through analysis to support merchandising plan and budget forecast.
- Prepare purchase orders, order system upload and order follow up
- Degree holder.
- At least 2 years merchandising coordination/planning experience in retail / sport or lifestyle industry
- Relevant experience in merchandise analysis preferred
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and friendly.
- Sensitive to figures, detail-minded and well organized
- Strong Excel skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
For interested parties, please send your full resume (quoting reference no. RH16038) to our Job Application email (under Contact Information) or alternatively to: Eastwood Consultants Limited
Personal information is collected and used for the purposes of recruitment only. We use your personal information to contact you for the position you apply and/or for the vacancy that matches with your profile.