We, the TAL Group, are a world leader in apparel manufacturing. Our 26,000 employees in South East Asia make 1 in every 6 dress shirts sold in the USA. Our leading edge technologies, our innovative products, our value-added supply chain services and our deep commitment to our distinguished customers, suppliers and employees have made us a "partner of choice" for 70 years!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146712
We are looking for talents with apparel/garment background joining our merchandising team.
- Develop suitable products for targeted customers through collaboration with factories’ Customer Services, Fabric Sourcing, R&D and sub-material teams
- Provide necessary information to Sales Representatives for sales offer preparation
- Assist factories’ Customer Services team preparing bulk order and after-sales services deem necessary
- Ensure interests of customers and factories are properly balanced throughout development and production cycle
- Degree holder preferably in Fashion & Textile
- 1 year of working experience in apparel & garment merchandising
- Fresh graduates with fashion & textile background will also be considered
- Knowledgeable in woven & knit products is a plus
- Good team player with positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure and meet dead-lines
- Good PC knowledge in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Willing to travel
We offer a 5-day working week, a competitive remuneration package and generous fringe benefits. Excellent on-the-job training and development will also be provided.
To apply, please send your full resume, including expected salary and availability, to Human Capital Management Department. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All information will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment purpose only.