Hong Kong Television Network Limited is a Hong Kong listed company (SEHK : 1137).
Established in 1992, the Group possesses extensive and successful experience in telecom market liberalization, popularizing advanced technology and applications. The Group strives to expand its foothold to the multimedia and TV industry.
Riding on our content library together with strong brand presence in Hong Kong, we are now developing various business models to build a 24-hour “e-Shopping Mall” providing a one-stop shop platform to people in Hong Kong, including entertainment, online shopping, delivery service and impressive customer experience.
For details on the Group’s Talent Management policies, please refer to http://www.hktv.com.hk/.
Merchant Relationship Manager (Service)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918025
Employer Ref. MERCE-MRS-1611-JDB
- Achieve sales targets, recruit quality merchant partners on the following areas: F&B, beauty, service, leisure, etc.
- Manage merchant relationship including negotiation of partnership terms, promotion offers and operation supports
- Explore new market and keep track of industry and new merchant partnership
- Coordinate with marketing for the ultimate goal of conversion
- Higher Diploma or above with at least 3 years relevant working experience
- Experience in e-Commerce / service industry is an advantage
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Independent, outgoing, presentable & enthusiastic with a strong sense of responsibility
*Fresh graduates are also welcome for a junior position
We offer attractive remuneration package to the high caliber candidates. If you have the drive and passion to grasp this challenging career opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com and quote the Position and Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring company and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement.