Alphatech Pro Limited
Microcomputer Algorithm programmer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992819
- Machine learning algorithms R&D on microcomputer chip.
- Research and develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems.
- Build out tools and libraries (majorly in C/C++ platform, other platforms are welcome) for machine learning applications, incl. feature extraction, clustering, dim-reduction, classification, data mining, etc.
- Develop and implement software/SDKs based on algorithms; follow the software development process; output high-quality software products
- Other related tasks on demand.
- Candidates should hold a degree in CS/EE/IE/Math/Physic or related fields, with 3 years’ experience. Candidates with less experience are welcome and will be considered as junior engineer.
- Good understanding of machine learning algorithms; be interested in such algorithms and fast learner.
- Familiar with C/C++ programming for high performance production quality c ode, skills in Matlab/OpenCV or other related software library is a plus
- Experience with deep learning software/framework (e.g. Caffe, Tensorflow, MXnet, etc.) is a plus.
- Familiar with machine learning algorithms on computer vision/image processing applications is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary by pressing "APPLY NOW".
Post: Unit 312A, IC Development Centre, 6 Science Park West Avenue, Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.