Eclipse Trading is a proprietary trading firm specializing in derivatives trading, including options market making and delta one trading, with its headquarters in Hong Kong. Combining our trading experience, technology and risk management, we currently trade the Asian markets and have offices in Hong Kong and Sydney.
We currently have an Analyst role in our Middle Office Team for a highly motivated candidate in Hong Kong
Middle Office Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836380
The successful candidate will join the Middle Office Team to support the Equity Derivatives trading activities. It is a hands-on role with excellent exposures to a wide range of listed and OTC derivatives and cash products spanning a number of stock and derivatives exchanges. You will be trained in and assist with various middle office and treasury functions that the team performs.
- Daily reconciliation of positions and trading P&L
- Liaise with Prime Brokers and other counterparts to ensure all trade discrepancies and settlement issues are resolved
- Monitor utilization of credit limits, FX exposure and hedging activities and funding requirements
- Assist in enhancing operational procedures and internal controls
What you offer
- Graduate degree in Accounting or Finance 2 -3 years relevant work experience
- Strong VBA Excel skills
- High level of numerical ability
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential
What we offer
- Young, dynamic and casual work environment, but still results driven
- Good work-life balance, in a multi-cultural environment with reasonable work hours
- A flat management structure, where everyone is willing to voice his/her opinion
- Hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry
If you want to work in a fast paced and proactive working environment, allowing you to be highly visible and rewarded on your results, then joining us will be a positive change in your career.
Please send us your resume (in PDF or MS Word format) and your cover letter, including your availability, previous and expected salary by applying online here.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes
For further information, please visit our website: http://www.eclipseoptions.com