Middleweight Designer / Senior Designer
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922440
Employer Ref. 7455
An international branding agency that specialises in the financial, property and technology sector is looking for a Middleweight Designer / Senior Designer to join their multinational team.
- Prime office location, multi-international team, global and local projects
- Above average remuneration package, great benefits, work-life balance
- Stable and friendly working environment
- 4+ years experience in design across different media platforms (agency experience with corporate clients portfolio highly preferred)
- Ability to develop engaging and exciting creative ideas for branding, print, digital projects and other relevant mediums
- Excellent typographic skills, graphic design sense and communication skills
- Strong management and presentation skills are essential to handle your own project and present work to internal and external clients
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is a must (Mandarin a plus)
- Proficiency in Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite is a must (knowledge in other digital design and development software is a bonus)
If you are seeking a position that provides a promising career path along with a good work-life balance this is the position for you! Send in your CV along with your portfolios to Become today!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Become Recruitment
About Become Recruitment
Since 1997, we’ve been bringing our clients from across the creative industry the talented people they’re looking for.
Creatives, digital gurus, artworkers, production people, account handling wizards… our team expertly recruits for the roles that keep the creative process turning.
The key to our success is all in the approach. We aim to build successful, long-term relationships with both our clients and candidates. It’s about carefully matching the right person and skills to the right role and company. The art of recruitment.
From London and Manchester to Sydney and Melbourne and now Hong Kong, whether you’ve known us as Mac|People, Creative|People, The Recruitment Business or now as Become. Through all the changes and challenges, some things stay the same. We understand our industry, we understand our candidates and we understand our clients too.
*Become is a member of the Empresaria Group.