Wong's Electronics Company Limited
A reputable listed enterprise with offices distributed worldwide and factories in Mainland China, is now seeking for a high caliber to fill the following vacancy.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916329
- Provide IT assistance and helpdesk support to internal customers via hotline;
- Maintain hardware and software inventory and generate reports as required;
- Perform computer operation support including data backup, IT facility administration, installation and configuration of desktop PC, printers and peripherals;
- Perform ad-hoc assignment as required.
- Diploma or above in Computer Science or related disciplines with MCSE / CCNA qualification preferred;
- Minimum 1 year experience in supporting MS Windows and Office applications and desktop hardware, fresh graduate will also be considered;
- Experience in LAN and Networking knowledge;
- Self-motivated, hardworking with good interpersonal and task management skills;
- Well organized and able to work independently under pressure;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Willing to travel to China.
We offered attractive remuneration package and good career prospect to the right candidate.
Personal data received from applicants are used strictly for recruitment purposes only.