jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833362
Employer Ref. 3690480/001
Be part of the accounting team of the top tier large scale Japanese based corporate bank with global presence. The company is famous for corporate banking solution and asset management platform.
Be part of the accounting team of the top tier large scale Japanese based with global presence. The company is famous for corporate banking solution and asset management platform.
Their Finance Department consist of 8 employees. They are current recruiting for a high caliber accounting professional to join their Finance Team.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Ensure that the B/S, PnL, management reporting and month end closing are correctly done within deadline;
- Ensure the HKMA regulatory reporting are disclosure accurately and timely;
- Ensure the intercompany transactions' reconciliation and intercompany balance is correct;
- Responsible for quarterly headquarters' report and financial statement of report;
- Review and supervise subordinates' work.
- Liaise with external parties such as auditor and tax advisors;
- Other Ad hot duties.
Report to Department head.
To qualify for this position it will be essential you have the following qualification:
- Over 4 years of HKMA & Full set reporting working experience within financial institution;
- Qualified Accountant;
- Able to speak fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Good English writing skills;
- With career ambition, enjoy the process of learning new ideas and skills;
- With excellent leadership, organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills;
- With strong ownership of tasks and adequate MS Excel skills;
- Optimistic mindset, friendly and willing to learn attitude.
[Immediately available candidate are preferred]
- Excellent opportunity to work for a well-established financial institution
- Convenience location - central district
- Attractive discretionary bonus
- Work life balance!
- Easy going, polite and harmonized working environment
- Bank holidays
- Medical, dental and life insurance
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anthea Sze-Ting YAN on +852 3602 2431
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk