[IMMEDIATE] MNC Sales Admin - 2 Months Contract (Up to $13K)
Drake International and Vertical Talent HK
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146800
Employer Ref. DOIL - 320 - TSA
Our Client is one of the world's largest Food Processing Company headquartered in US with strong global presence in Asia, Europe and North America. They are currently looking for a detail-minded candidate to join their Sales team.
- Assist Sales Department in responding to overseas and local parties through email and phone calls
- Handle sales order, update the system, prepare invoice and maintain the tracking system
- Provide administrative support for the team
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or above [Fresh Graduates with transferrable experience are welcome]
- At least 1 year of solid OFFICE Admin or pre/post-Sales support experience
- Excellent command in ENGLISH, Cantonese and MANDARIN
- Detail-minded, self-motivated, well-organized, analytical and solution-minded
- Proficiency in PC application and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediately available
- Strong COMMITMENT to complete the contract
Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
$ 11K - 13K
Interested parties please submit your resume and cover letter indicating current and expected salary as well as availability in the application, please contact Irene Lee at Irene @drake.com.hk
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Drake International and Vertical Talent HK
About Drake International and Vertical Talent HK
Drake International & Vertical Talent (HK)
Drake is a Talent Management Solutions company focused on enhancing the productivity and performance of your human capital. Since 1951, Drake has helped organizations solve wide-ranging human performance problems. Our unique suite of innovative HR and business solutions can be customized for your organization to improve performance, productivity, recruiting, retention, organizational culture, leadership, customer satisfaction and your bottom line.