PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Mobile App Developer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917848
Employer Ref. CTJ101479484-006
- Participate as technical contributor of mobile developing team with focus on major mobile platforms
- Be an expert of mobile application development domain
- Design and build better native mobile apps on iOS and Android platforms
- Develop and execute test cases along best practices
- Be innovative and open your mind
- Develop a lot new awesome ideas
- Identify business opportunities on all online platforms and digital channels
- Work closely with customer experience design, product management, QA and backend engineering teams
- Take ownership of new and existing key initiatives
- Research, test, benchmark and evaluate new mobile technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, related disciplines
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience in mobile app development
- 1 year of native iOS and Android mobile app development experience
- Knowledge of mobile application user interface and user experience UI/UX
- Experience in capturing User Journey / Customer Experience related requirements and coming up with mobile app prototypes is preferred
- Passionate about everything in mobile or web technologies
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of ownership
- A good team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication, in both English and Chinese, including Putonghua
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary by email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Email : Nelson.KH.Wong@pccw.com
Fax: 2989 6309
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website atttp://www.pccwsolutions.com/public/Career/Career%20Event%20and%20Job%20Vacancies/
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.