Heha Digital Health Limited
HeHa Digital Health Limited (HeHa), founded in 2015 and headquartered in Hong Kong, China, is a member of LKK Health Products Group (LKKHPG). It is dedicated to establishing a mobile internet platform, the HeHa App, and the "Feel Good Community". Through experience, sharing and interaction, it strives to fulfill the mission of "helping people live a healthier and happier life". You are welcome to visit our website at http://buddies.iheha.com.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your resume with latest and expected salary to: email@example.com . Please kindly quote the position title and reference no. in the email subject headline for easy reference.
Mobile APP Engineer- Android
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917087
The mission of our Software Engineering Team is to develop and deliver the best Mobile Native App experiences, website and backend architectures for our Digital Health offerings, including our Walking App, our Sports App, our E-commerce App and other Apps that can bring Health and Happiness information and services through Mobile Internet and other channels to our users.
This is a critical function in making WOW ideas from Product Managers into reality so that our company can bring the best experience to our Users through the various digital channels/Apps, allowing people to experience a more Healthy and Happy life and help them help others to achieve the same.
Design and build better native mobile apps in Android platform
- Develop and execute unit test cases along continuous integration practice
- Work closely with user experience design, product management, QA and backend engineering teams
- Be innovative and open your mind, you will be developing a lot new awesome ideas
- Taking ownership of new and existing key initiatives
- Research, test, benchmark and evaluate new mobile technology
Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent preferred
- 3 years of native Android App experience
- Knowledge of Mobile Application UI/UX is a plus
- Willing to do pair programming with teammates
- Passionate about everything in Mobile or Web technology
- Experience working with open source project but not necessary
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of ownership in your work
- Comfortable working both alone and in teams of various sizes
Value Added Skills (Optional):
Experience in integrating third-party Social Package into applications
- Experience in Web Frontend and Backend development
- Ruby on Rails or Node.js Development Experience
- Experience in React / React Native
- Experience in Git workflow and/or agile workflow
- Unity3D / Cocos2D / Unreal engine experience
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
All applications received will be used exclusively for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 4 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful for the position advertised. Data supplied by applicants will be kept for 12 months.