Mobile Application Developer
jobsDB Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004972713
Bring your innovativeness, skill, experience and passion to jobsDB! This is an exciting and rewarding new role where your primary objective is to play a major role in a team to design and to implement mobile applications, to develop different test cases to assure high quality applications are delivered. You will work closely with UX designers, product managers and other developers to ensure our products' level to jobseekers.
A successful programmer at jobsDB is an enthusiastic team member who possesses both proficient programming skills and strong sense of responsibility to develop new features, and maintain good quality and stability of our large international web site.
The programmer should have adequate knowledge and experience of mobile application development.
- Build Android, iOS application using Java, Objective-C, Swift, React-Native
- Build sophisticated mobile applications with RESTful Web API
- Design and implement mobile applications & web services
- Be a core member in the development team
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2 years of relevant working experience preferred; fresh graduate will also be considered
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent preferred
- Knowing .NET framework, ReactJS, React-Native is preferred
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivated
If you are passionate, driven and looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a successful and growing company, this may be the right role for you.
Please click “Apply Now” to submit your application
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to jobsDB Hong Kong
About jobsDB Hong Kong
jobsDB and JobStreet.com are part of SEEK Asia, which is the leading online employment market place in Asia. SEEK Asia covers 7 countries namely Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
SEEK Asia is the extension of the Australian Securities Exchange listed company called SEEK. The company’s purpose is to help improve people’s lives through a better career. SEEK Asia’s database consist of over 500,000 corporate hirers and over 24 million candidates.