CASH Financial Services Group Limited
CASH Financial Services Group Limited (“CFSG”; SEHK: 510) is a leading financial services conglomerate that has been servicing clients in Hong Kong for more than thirty years. Through a well-developed securities and commodities brokerage infrastructure, complemented by a fast-growing wealth management division, we offer a comprehensive range of premier financial products and services catering for the investment and wealth management needs of our clients in Hong Kong and within the Greater China Region. Our fully-fledged investment banking group services regional corporations on a broad range of corporate finance and financial advisory matters. The newly established asset management division provides value-added asset management services for our corporate and individual clients to achieve the highest risk-adjusted returns in the fast changing investment environment.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are searching for high calibre talent to join us.
Mobile Application Developer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997901
Employer Ref. J/MBS/0715
As our Mobile Application Developer, you will work directly with our operation, marketing, compliance and IT teams to develop iOS/Android mobile trading applications for our clients to maintain investment portfolios, obtain instant market information and place trading orders anytime, anywhere, borderless.
- Design, develop and deploy mobile trading platforms on iOS and Android;
- Collaborate with members from operational and/or functional teams to analyze business requirements, architect development solutions and devise implementation plans;
- Maintain, debug and continuously improve existing mobile applications;
- Explore and keep abreast of latest mobile application development technology.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant disciplines;
- 1-2 years relevant experiences in developing mobile web application is an advantage; Fresh graduates with relevant internship/project experiences will also be considered;
- Knowledge in Objective-C, C/C++, Swift, Java, Ionic framework is a plus;
- Knowledge of investment products such as stock and options is preferred but not desirable;
- Self-motivated and quality oriented;
- Strong sense of responsibility and eager to learn.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, quoting reference J/MBS/0715 in the subject line to the Human Resources Department, CASH Financial Services Group Limited, 21/F., Low Block, GrandMillenniumPlaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or through email or by clicking "Apply Now".
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.