As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
In Hong Kong, we supply contingent and retained recruitment solutions for permanent and contract roles within the following sectors:
* Accounting & Finance
* Banking and Financial Services
* Human Resources
* Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit
* Office Supporting
Visit www.morganmckinley.com.hk to see our latest jobs available. Visit www.morganmckinley.com.hk/CAH to access our resource centre to help you progress your career.
Mobile Application Developer-Android/IOS-Renewable Contract
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220204
Employer Ref. BBBH658047
My client is one of the Hong Kong top-tier property investment groups with businesses across property management, entertainment and hotels. They are now heavily investing on the online & mobile interactive development, hence looking for a hands-on and technical application developer to join their expanding team.
- Design, integrate and build a mobile application in using IOS/Android (Native) platform
- Perform system design, logic implementations, application upgrade and backward compatibility
- Prepare system customization, technical improvements , quality testing and documentations
- Understand the technical specifications through continuous requirement gatherings with business units and vendors
- Cooperate with the project manager, business analyst, vendors and the application development team
- 3-5 years of hands-on working experience in IOS/Android application development
- Technically strong in system design and development, application design, mobile solution implementation and development management
- Excellent in Android/ IOS mobile development
- Advanced in .NET or Java development
- Familiar with CSS, Html, XML, MVC framework, MySQL, DB2, SQL, etc
- Holds a university degree/diploma in computer science, information technology or other equivalent disciplines
- Team player with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, English and/or Mandarin
- Immediately available candidates will be considered first, but not mandatory
- Candidates with more years of experience will be considered for a senior position
Interested parties please apply directly by submitting your CV in Microsoft Word format. Only successful applicants will be contacted. For any inquiry, please contact via 3907 3983.