PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Mobile Applications Developer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004777087
Employer Ref. C27001447481040302
- Well-versed in mobile application development domain
- Design and build better native mobile apps on iOS and Android platforms
- Develop and execute test cases along best practices
- Identify business opportunities on all online platforms and digital channels
- Work closely with customer experience design, product management, QA and backend engineering teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in iOS or Android mobile applications development
- Experience in capturing User Journey / Customer Experience related requirements and coming up with mobile apps prototypes
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of ownership
- Knowledge and experience in agile development methods
- Good command of English
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.